New to PNC Park for 2012 is the Budweiser Bowtie Bar, a full service bar located in the right field corner of the stadium.
Named after Budweiser’s bowtie logo, pirates.com describes the bar as “a new, expansive bar and lounge area which represents a partnership of the Pirates, Budweiser and ARAMARK to create an exciting game-day destination at PNC Park.”
We can’t get inside since we aren’t 21, but it does look pretty nice. There are security guards at each of the entrances, making sure that no one underage sneaks in. The two entrances to the bar are on either side of the stairs that lead from the main concourse to the Riverwalk. Last year, ROOT Sports used the area behind section 101, but have since relocated to 103 to make room for the Bowtie Bar. Here’s a diagram:
Some of the features of the Budweiser Bowtie Bar include:
- “U” shaped bar which serves as a focal point in the right field corner
- Ability to purchase select food items from within the “footprint”
- A view overlooking right field, as well as the Allegheny River and Downtown Pittsburgh skyline
- Seven HD televisions so that fans don’t miss any of the game
- A covered patio with a glass wall to protect fans from weather
You can also use the Bowtie Bar for a meeting, group event, or celebration. Prices start at $2,250 and you get access to one side of the bar, $1,000 toward your catered hospitality package, and 50 tickets to your group. The maximum capacity for the Budweiser Bowtie Bar is 90.
For more information on the Budweiser Bowtie Bar at PNC Park, click HERE.
Been to the Bowtie Bar already? Enjoy it? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter.